Comfort Addict

0 Comments Wednesday, November 19, 2014 | @ 7:59 AM

The heat has been keeping me indoors more than I would like but it has given me the time and excuse to do a little online "window shopping." It may be hot outside but Christmas will be here before we know it and now is the time of year to purchase a throw blanket, as they are deeply discounted in the warmer months. I love the ones (pictured above) from William Sonoma Home.
Cavallini makes the most beautiful, handcrafted Italian picture frames. For years I could not find a source to purchase them online but I finally found them here. You can chose from a variety of styles and colors but my personal favorite are the gold and white.This chest is the perfect "anywhere" chest . I love it's simple lines and elegant finish. It is on sale here.

Louis XVI furniture is always beautiful, and Wisteria does a great job of re-interpreting the style with this demilune console. Do you have a small entryway or foyer? This might be the perfect piece!
I love the new striped fabrics being offered at Ballard Designs. How handsome (and affordable!) is this "Colefax Chair?"
And I am especially this Cane Table Lamp from Ballard Designs. A pair of these would make great bedside table lamps!
I hope you are finding a cheaper way to pass the time indoors!!

Labels: