Comfort Addict

0 Comments Tuesday, November 11, 2014 | @ 1:59 PM

With spring well underway, I have been giving a lot of thought to landscaping. While the landscaping we inherited isn't bad I would love give the yard a makeover. I think I will have to settle for a few tweaks and a bit of manicuring but I have been saving images of landscapes I love. My dream garden would be simple, streamlined and elegantly chic. There would plenty of manicured grass, boxwoods, both potted and planted, and white perennial flowers such as roses, peonies and hydrangeas. Oh, and a simply lined pool with an open pool house, some stone terraces, and a pergola would be lovely as well. A girl can always dream, right?










{images: 1, 2, 6, & 8- via gil schafer landscape design by page duke landscape architects, image 2 & 5 via page duke landscape architects, 4 & 7 via elle decor: photographed by simon upton, 9- oscar de la renta via vogue.com; 10- kelly wearstler via vogue.com; 11 via- miranda brooks}

Labels: