Comfort Addict

0 Comments Saturday, November 8, 2014 | @ 11:35 AM
As a young girl, purple was my favorite color. I will never forget my purple clogs and matching purse that my aunt gave me for my 4th birthday. Since those early days, I have gravitated away from this complex hue. The design world has been awash in purple for the last year and a walk through your local department store will remind you that this violet isn't shrinking anytime soon. While I am still not ready to embrace the shade, I am starting to think a gray-tinged lilac or a rich aubergine here and there could be pretty...




{images: 1- via town and country, august 2009; 2- design by hal williamson via house beautiful; 3- via the sartorialist; 4- via architectural digest; 5- design my emma jane pilkington via elle decor}

Labels: