Comfort Addict

0 Comments Thursday, September 4, 2014 | @ 10:11 AM

The warm, sunshiny weather we have been experience has put a spring in my step and a smile on my face. After a long, cold winter inside, my children and I are enjoying the afternoon hours playing in the yard. During these temperate days, I long to have a lovely outdoor living space. Something covered would be nice, but not necessary. A fireplace for cold evenings would more than suite me. Comfortable seating, preferably wicker, from here would be dreamy. Oh, and a separate dining space for outdoor meals would be quite convenient. Can I get a pool with that too? Dream on with me...










{images: 1- via house beautiful, 2- 5 - via house beautiful, 6- via phoebe howard, 7- via house and garden, 8- via peak of chic, 9- via domino magazine, 10 and 11via elle decor, 12- via vogue living, 13- via habitually chic, 14- bunny williams conservatory, source unknown}

Labels: