Comfort Addict

0 Comments Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | @ 4:11 PM
Sorry for the lack of posts of late. We have returned from our whirlwind trip to the mountains. We enjoyed the cool mountain air, the abundance of beautiful flowers, and fun times with our friends and family. On our way home we drove through Charlotte, NC to see family and I had the opportunity to explore much of the wonderful shopping the city has to offer (more on that later). Since we have returned we have purchased a new home (more on that later too!) and I have been working fastidiously on preparing for my sister's shower this weekend. She is expecting twins, a boy and a girl, in October and I couldn't be more excited. A family friend is hosting the shower but I am in charge of the decor, which of course, is fun for me! I am taking inspiration from the chic blue, white and pink baby shower that Mary McDonald hosted several years ago.


I found these fabulous blue and white table cloths from World Market. I plan to accent the table with pink flowers in blue and white Chinoiserie vases. I will try to take some pictures once I have the table set this weekend. I also have been working on a special gift for the babies that I will share after the shower is over. Much more to come...
{images via style court and sarah bartholomew}

Labels: